APM Registered Project Professional is the new professional standard from the APM. It demonstrates true commitment to the highest professional standards of project management. The five dimensions of professionalism are:
BreadthThe application of the principles of project management as defined in the Body of Knowledge to a wide range of projects and sectors.
Which refers the the range of and depth of competencies required for a professional project manager
Which includes a progressive approach to qualification and development with a wide range of qualifications to support your development through out your career.
To on-going professional development through a scheme of continuous professional development
Through the acceptance of the APM code of ethics.
Key assessment criteria
To be considered for this accreditation you must be have A
- A good understanding of the APM Body of Knowledge
- Been in a leadership position and delivered successful outcomes
- Demonstrate 35 hours of CPD.
- Understand the work to the APM code of ethics.
The application process
Candidates will complete an online application and e-portfolio of evidence which includes:
- Short statements providing evidence of competence in the critical competences
- A project-based CV to support the statements of competence
- A record of CPD carried out in the previous 12 months
- Named referees who can confirm a candidate’s suitability
- Evidence of academic and professional qualifications
Contact Parallel Project Training for further support on APM Registered Project Professional